On Fri, Nov 03, 2017 at 01:59:17PM +0300, Ilya Zverev wrote:
> 3 нояб. 2017 г., в 13:21, Andy Townsend <ajt1...@gmail.com> написал(а):
> >
> > On 03/11/2017 09:55, Ilya Zverev wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> You might remember a few months ago I discussed here importing of Shell
> >> fuel stations. The data provider is Navads, which has a contract with
> >> Shell for putting their stations on the map. They asked me to proceed with
> >> the import and sent an updated list of the stations.

I have also done a very quick check on a couple of stations.

The import have "ref_coords" that differ from the existing OSM nodes
which are in good locations. If this implies that the exiting nodes be
moved, then that seems wrong.

The current nodes have proper source tags. The import appears to leave
them unmodified rendering them incorrect. They should append
";navads_shell" or some such if the import goes ahead.

ael