Hi,

People have mentioned this before. The conversation usually then goes
to copyright (and the question of whether simple facts (such as
addresses, opening hours etc) can be copyrighted), then in fact it's
database rights that are probably the main barrier.* I'm not central
to all of this, nor a lawyer, but I'd say it's definitely not clear
that it's OK, and thus inappropriate to scrape such information
without explicit permission from the institutions concerned. But then,
getting permission, checking the data, taking it step by step, seems
like a positive thing to be doing. Just my 2p though!

Dan

* see eg https://www.out-law.com/page-5698