Hello everyone,

A few updates on MapThePaths since the initial announcement, mostly from
requests:

- Multiple zoom levels (4 in total) now implemented.

- Metropolitan-area councils in the north of England included: OSM footpaths
from Merseyside, Greater Manchester, and South and West Yorkshire have now been
added, and all council data available on rowmaps for these areas is also now
present.

Note that some councils may still be missing as I don't think all of them are
on rowmaps just yet. Also note that Tyne and Wear OSM data is not present yet
as there isn't yet a Geofabrik extract; and Greater London and the West
Midlands are still excluded due to the sheer amount of data in those areas.

I haven't yet added the historical "FP" points but that's next on the list.

Nick

Nick Whitelegg
Senior Lecturer in Computing (Internet)  | School of Media Arts and Technology
Southampton Solent University  | JM506 | East Park Terrace | Southampton SO14
0YN
T: 023 8201 3075 | E:
nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk<mailto:nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk> | W:
solent.ac.uk<http://www.solent.ac.uk/>