OK. Will modify MapThePaths to show the parish ID as well as the actual
reference number.

Nick

________________________________
From: Roger Calvert <jrogercalv...@gmail.com>
Sent: 02 July 2018 19:20:20
To: Nick Whitelegg; talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] MapThePaths - updates

Thanks, Nick. In fact Barry shows all 6 figures, but with a gap between the
parish prefix and the PROW reference number.

Regards,

Roger

On 02/07/2018 18:24, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

Hello Roger,

Yes, I think I've noticed the 6-figure PROW IDs when I've been in the Lake
District.

The IDs I use are those that Barry Cornelius (rowmaps) uses, as my data is
taken from his site. Not sure if he has access to the full IDs, but it's worth
contacting him as he would probably know - his site is rowmaps.com.

Nick