On 04/08/18 07:01, Philip Barnes wrote:
If you want to produce a render to display these admin references then you are
welcome to do so.

We ideally need a proper UK rendering of data and this is another area where information IDEALLY needs to be selectable. Trying to make a single world wide rendering of the data is always going to fail given the volume of material that is now country specific. The 'C' and other paper references need to be attached to relevant way and it's somewhat academic how as I can give you many examples where the 'B' references are similarly not actually displayed on the ground! Should they be tagged using some 'hide' tag? 'ref' is the correct tag for the way's reference number ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL