Hi

I'm not convinced it's a bridge.
There's no clear evidence of a raised footway. A piece of wood dropped in the stream, is probably just a piece of wood dropped in the stream. I've two similar examples close to me; one wood the other a cast iron frame. They're for the user to steady themselves as they take a large step across the stream.

I would tag your example as a ford=yes, handrail=yes.

DaveF