A few other things:

   - In practice we have relatively little mapped, so identifying
   'hot-spot' LSOAs quickly would be very useful. I just had a browse around
   and found a few with around 50 FIT installations around the village of
   Selston (Ashfield District). I haven't got them all, but am pleased to have
   added 125 quickly.  I still only managed to find 32 in one LSOA when the
   fit installation count is 51: I suspect this is related to imagery date,
   rather than me missing obvious ones. The 50 installation threshold is a
   pretty high percentage of properties and represents good bang for buck.
   - For the same reason sortable listings would be nice (also true on
   Robert's various pages).
   - Cornwall has a large number (17k+), finding hotspots in a big county
   is very useful.
   - From a QA viewpoint a count of location=roof or
   generator:location=roof might be useful as well. All the FIT installs are
   likely to be of this type.

Jerry