Please, please don't use public_transport=platform unless you're actually mapping an actual, physical, raised object, similar to railway platforms.

'platform' has been misappropriated from the physical railway=platform by those who developed the PT schema to mean an arbitrary area of pavement that's somewhere, roughly near where a bus stops. In OSM we map *physical* objects only.

It has now been regressed one stage further, being superfluously added to highway=bus_stop nodes. So much of the PT schema is just duplicating valid, existing data which leads to confusion & errors. It is a waste of time & effort.

------

if you're adding the bus stop & your source is naptan how can naptan:verified=no?

DaveF