Hi Robert,

I'm happy to help with these. For each store can you please provide:

   1. Main name (e.g. Greggs)
   2. Any alternate name that should be matched on when contributors type
   in the search box in iD (e.g. Gregg's)
   3. The main tag (e.g. shop=bakery)
   4. Any alternate tags you want to match on (e.g. amenity=cafe)
   5. Any tags that should always be present. Common examples are:
      1. brand=*
      2. brand:wikidata=*
      3. brand:wikipedia=*
      4. cuisine=* (in the case of restaurants)

It may be easier to create a spreadsheet with all the info in. We can then
get this in to the name suggestion index. Happy to help here but for those
interested see
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
. It is possible to edit the relevant brand files [1] via the github.com
web interface. Open the relevant brand (.json) file and then click the
pencil icon in the top right corner. This forks the repo and lets you edit
the file. Make your changes and then raise a Pull Request.

[1] https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/tree/master/brands

*Rob*