Hotel Chocolat could be tagged "shop=chocolate", I suppose, but chocolate is a
sub-set of confectionery, so perhaps it should retain "shop=confectionery", so
that users looking for a sugar high don't have to search for both
shop=confectionery and shop=chocolate (and shop=boiled sweets and
shop=fruit_gums and shop=seaside_rock and....)?
Would that make it "shop=confectionery / confectionery=chocolate"?  (I am a bit
new to the "rules" of tagging)
Regards,Peter

    On Friday, 8 November 2019, 10:41:28 GMT, Silent Spike