Hi,

I may be wrong, but I believe that there were some home (furniture) shops that
didn’t sell clothing, and some years ago my family would reliably buy wallpaper
from Laura Ashley which had the traditional Laura Ashley design on it. So that
would seem to back up the “interior_decoration” tag. So I don’t know that you
can necessarily generalise without a survey of each store - although I agree
that clothing is probably the most likely for most cases these days. Not that
I’ve been in one for quite some time!

Regards,
Stuart

On 20 Dec 2019, at 07:25, Jez Nicholson