You could generalise if the majority of stores fit the standard category,
as individual shops can still be 'interior_decoration' if that is all that
they do. A difficulty could be that editing apps suggest that it is
'incorrect' and needs updating. Some chains make it easier by having a
sub-brand like "Laura Ashley Home", but clearly some do not.

I curse the real world for refusing to fit itself into our categorisation
scheme! :D