Hi

I've been in several of their shops, have just looked at their website, and can see the tags below - -  I think that this is a lifestyle shop that sells all of those tagged bar fashion. Lifestyle tag  is only used 5 times but that word occurs frequently on their website.

My 2nd choice is home-furnishing.

To me clothes are less important to this shop than historically was the case.

Tony

TonyS999