That makes perfect sense to me.

Any other views?

Tony

On 09/04/2020 14:31, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 14:26, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists)
<robert.whittaker+...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 09:21, Tony OSM <tonyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
If the data is to be in the public domain the next step has to be tagging.
Do we need country specific tags for these two pieces of data?
What should they be?
[snip]
So I'd propose that we use either ref:uprn and ref:usrn, or
ref:UK:uprn and ref:UK:usrn. What does everyone else think?
Oops. If we were to use the ISO Alpha-2 country codes, it should of
course be GB rather then UK. So that would make the keys ref:GB:uprn
and ref:GB:usrn .

Robert.