From: Tony OSM <tonyo...@gmail.com>
Sent: 10 May 2020 12:29
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Lancashire prow_ref format (Was: Public Rights of Way -
legal vs reality)

I agree with Adam. In the published path orders fixed to lamposts etc the
written description includes parish, type, number. Sometimes in that order
sometimes type, number, parish. There is no consistency.

Parish, type, number is likely to be understood by every user of OSM and I have
used it in communication with Lancs CC who appear to understand it.

Regards

TonyS999