The GPO Tower (AKA Telecom Tower AKA BT Tower) only started to appear in public
maps in 1984; despite having been completed in the 1960s and dominating the
London skyline from many angles, taking up two whole 'blocks' on the ground in
London W1 and containing a commercial restaurant.

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_...@ksglp.org.uk