On 03.07.2020 12:57, Andy Mabbett wrote:

>> https://osm.mathmos.net/addresses/uprn/ (zoom in to level 16 to show the
>> data)
>
> Thank you.

Great tool!

So, a few months ago I stumbled upon a note
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/2158104#map=19/51.49829/-0.32762)
that StreetComplete left saying, that the street couldn't be given a
name because there's none shown.

Back then, I used streetmap.co.uk
(https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=516161&Y=179063&A=Y&Z=106) in
hopes to finding something - but only got "FAI RD." which - to me -
makes no sense.

Also, using https://os.openstreetmap.org/ makes it look like that's just
an access path to houses around it, which is (IMHO) not entirely true as
the way directly linking Southdown Av. and Boston Rd. clearly is
publicly accessible.

Now, using the above mentioned map
(https://osm.mathmos.net/addresses/uprn/#19/51.4983/-0.3279) I now know,
that this street has the UPRN ID 12145988.

Is there any way to go from here, solving the particular problem of
naming the way correctly?

If I've overlooked a blatantly clear answer to this question on the
list, apologies, it's been a rough week!

Kai