Just wondering how this links to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:heritage - I was planning to use the tags detailed there together with the combinations.

On 16/07/2020 14:10, Tony OSM wrote:

Yes, maintenance when things change is an issue.

I've looked at taginfo listed_status and found several variations  for Scheduled Monument, Grade(value)

I plan to do several things if there are no objections

1. update wiki listed_status to show the capitalised values Scheduled Monument, Protected Wreck Site, Park and Garden, Battlefield, World Heritage Site, Certificate of Immunity, Building Preservation Notice

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:listed_status

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:HE_ref

2. find those variations in the map in England and where I am sure amend the values of listed_status. I see this as a data cleansing exercise - there are about 20 elements.

Tony