Hey all, just to introduce myself here, I'm Condi on OSM (Conor), from Donegal
and only started mapping about 6 months ago.

I noticed that mapping activity around Letterkenny sky-rocketed a month ago
from virtually a blank canvas to every detail imaginable - and it looks damn
spectacular even if the source is questionable. On a side point, I spent an
evening with keepright (http://keepright.ipax.at/) correcting errors around the
county of Donegal, but it would take hours to sort errors in Letterkenny alone
and the situation has since deteriorated big-time.

Has anyone contacted the user yet? Hopefully the source is legitimate and not
infringing any copyrights as the work done is a great boost.

Regards,

Conor