I didn't request it straight up but when the response comes down from whoever
and it's positive I will request that it can be published within OSM.

Can we discuss how best to submit a proposal under OSM to them so that we cover
all bases? I wouldn't be qualified to be sure I had done it correctly as I have
never done it beforeā€¦

Donie