Mar 20, 2019, 1:24 PM by a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 18:12, Mateusz Konieczny <> matkoni...@tutanota.com
> <mailto:matkoni...@tutanota.com>> > wrote:
>
>> Mar 19, 2019, 5:04 PM by >> a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk
>> <mailto:a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>>> :
>>
>> > Can you do this outside Ireland also?
>>
>> Are you interested in Ireland, part of the Ireland or some other part of the
>> world?
>>

> I'm in the UK (so please do that), but have a global interest in
> improving OSM/Wikidata+Wikipedia integration.

https://matkoniecz.github.io/OSM-wikipedia-tag-validator-reports/
<https://matkoniecz.github.io/OSM-wikipedia-tag-validator-reports/>
For now just Dublin is added but it has some things to fix.
So for start it should be enough.

Let me know if there are some false positives or if report can be presented in
way making using it easier/more efficient.

>> (in fact this bot edit is result of project that was about listing invalid
>> wikipedia and wikidata tags).
>>

> Is that documented, please?

Wikipedia tag validator code is published at
https://github.com/matkoniecz/OSM-wikipedia-tag-validator
but it is not too useful as part of its dependencies is not published
(open an issue on Github if you are interested in using the code,
it will increase chance that I will focus on this project)