Hi all,

I would like to edit the flow of the Jökulsá á Fjöllum river [0] near
the Holuhraun lava field [1] as the lava field is quite new and the
river flow outdated.

But: The river is also within several administration boundary relations.
When I change the river flow, I also change the course of the boundaries.

Is that even a problem or is it ok to edit the river and therefore also
change the boundaries?

In case this is a problem and the boundaries should stay where they are,
I would create a new way for the river and tag the existing line with
"boundary=administrative".

What do you think about this, I would like to hear some feedback :)

Hauke

[0] https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/741064529
[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/11071456