If you prefer i can use the format "20A", and using the format "20/1" only with the case of house number crossed with number

Sounds like the best solution to me. What do others think?

Also we can propose that the mappers can do what prefer in this case:
When there is one house number for each building it's possible to use the "building-tag" solution, when there are more than one house number for each building, need to use the point way solution.

+1, sounds like a good solution, too!

By fixing the problem that you have advised, do you think that we can do the first mega-import changeset-tagged "OpenGisData.eu" of the missing house numbers in OSM?

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe we should ask this on the international OSM
imports mailing list…

Martin