sent from a phone

> On 14. May 2020, at 13:09, European Water Project
> <europeanwaterproj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would appreciate if you and others can take a couple of pictures of
> fountains in Italy for us with the app ! and help test this new feature
> (which seems to work so far on most modern smart phones).

the css can result in unfortunate layout on a small screen (667x1200) because
the link on the popup ended offscreen in my case, maybe the fountain symbol is
the issue because it was huge. Try putting the link before the icon and make
the icon smaller.

It could maybe also be useful to allow upload of photos?

Cheers Martin