Ho cominciato a riempire una pagina wiki come richiesto dalle linee guida. C'è qualcuno/a che vuole dare una mano?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_of_Citt%C3%A0_Metropolitana_di_Bologna%27s_cycling_paths

Grazie,
Matteo

Il 08/10/20 18:04, Matteo Fortini ha scritto:
The Città Metropolitana di Bologna in Italy (local authority for the Bologna province) has recently built around 100kms of cycle paths.

I asked them if they could provide a dataset to import in OSM.

They provided me the shapefiles for the paths, which are not perfectly matching, but are very close.

They waived the license for Openstreetmap as per the attached license file, with the same method the Municipality of Bologna used to allow the use of their aerial pictures to OSM users (here http://dati.comune.bologna.it/node/3446 ).

I ask for your opinion and comments, and at the same time if anyone would like to collaborate in the import process.

Thank you
Matteo Fortini