Thanks to the quick fixes to osmosis by bretth there is now a
nld-leftover.osm which you can load up to see exactly what is going to
be leftover.

http://kleptog.org/temp/nld-leftover.osm.gz  (5MB)

Looking at it a large part of what is leftover is
canals/waterways/coastlines. Since we're going to replace those with
AND data anyway eventually, I think we should just do it straightaway.
Other than that the expected cycleway/pedestrian/footway are also
present, as are the points of interest.

It's probably worth comparing with the AND data, but I suspect the
highway=pedestrian can also go.

I've committed the changes to SVN, so if you have osmosis installed
somewhere you should be able to generate the file yourself.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/