On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 23:07 +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Today I implemented a fix for the oneway=-1 stuff, so now the program has:
> Reversed oneway roads=61490

well done!

> The results are up on and.openstreetmap.nl (via JOSM ofcourse).
> Someone said that a railway line was missing, but that seems odd
> because the individual tracks are there in Delft.
>
> Please keep looking for any more strange issues. I'm still thinking we
> should merge roads with the same name/tags.

I still oppose, since there are no ways with the same tags. Each road
has its unique AND-ID. Even when this is the only difference between two
roads, You will be loosing information. Especially since not all AND
data types are converted yet. (housenumbers, turn restrictions, ...)

greetz,
Marc