Wow. 5 steps to setup tileserver in Ubuntu.

I took me last Saturday and Sunday just to setup PostGIS and move OSM
data (Australia.osm.pdf) using osm2pgsql and still have problem
rendering it to TileMill in Mac OS X.

Postgresql and PostGIS are not so good in Mac OS X at the moment,
problem in finding the postgresql database data.

If you want a different theme you can use this osm-hybrid-carto for TileMill.

https://github.com/andrewharvey/osm-hybrid-carto

OSM-Ph can probably sell services to local governments (towns and
barangays) in creating custom maps (digital and hardcopy). It is good
fund raising.

Noli