*Maning,*

Perhaps this is either a BING Satellite Trace 'FixMe' and since i dont know
what/how one deals with these, I left it?

If there is an Instruction on this, I have missed it - please direct tme to
it.

Or I converted my *GPS Track* to a *WAY*,  and added a Track AS WELL -
sorry about that, if this was the case, I can't really remember?
I did go over the edit a few times, which suggests I was tracing the GPS
Track (without realizing it had been added as a Track or something), as I
noticed some discepancys between added Track and GPS Trace.

So the *duplicate*, needs *deleting*, *who *and* how* to *deal with that*?

Think I need to learn how to use* JOSM!*

*David*