Hopefully, I have sorted it out now, by deleting the duplicate, and
changing to *Tertiary.*

This probably not stricly correct for the Track heading East to Danao City,
as some parts are still Dirt track in places.

>From *Danasan Eco Adventure Park*, it is still *Dirt Track* heading West
initially

Unfortunately *Brett*
(govoner100<http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=mhee&s=n_TPgb6IHMqBUA_MYas9vO7hj-HAtbnrU_N7c4Ikh3w>)
edited the Video he submitted to
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWrfsQoRiA>,
of that Ride West so not sure where the Paved sections start and finish.

However his video shows a lot of road improvements under way with road
widening, levelling, preparing for contrete lanes.This looks like it will
be as good if not better than the TransCentral Highway when it is completed
(and can be ugraded to *Secondary Road* at that point, I should think?)