Very interesting discussions, which I think will be very helpful for
many DRR managers.  One thing I would like to clarify:

> For DRR managers, they need to be aware of the "quality and capacity
> of evacuation centers" categorized according to:
> * type of disaster
> * structural integrity
> * number of evacuees it can accommodate
> * length of time of the evacuees to stay depending on the resources available

These points were discussed during one of our meetings with the LGU's
DRRM officials,
The context of the discussion was, beyond the location of the
evacuation_center what other information are
needed by locals and responders during a crisis?

It was not the intention to add and maintain such information within OSM.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM, FredMoine <f_mo...@cartong.org> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> For me it is an interesting topic that we had to manage in DRR
>
> But the crucial question will be
>
> Who maintain the database, if we put in OSM, it means that every 6 months or
> year somebody is going to do a survey and update
>
> Our a team (call center), contributor are in charge to update those
> informations.
>
> It will dangerous to have it in OSM without any update and perhaps an option
> should be to  access to an external database.
>
> All the best FredM
>

> Le 04/06/2014 19:25, Eugene Alvin Villar a écrit :
>
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> for the meantime we added the tag: evacuation_center=yes.
>

> Surely this should be evacuation_centre=yes? ;)

cheers,
maning