Hi Team,

Request your help in clarifying a couple of questions related to access
restrictions.

1)**Incorrect segments assigned as access=private**
At this location, 14.6792514, 121.0568702, there is a gate with name(Gate
to Pingki-an 2).
Basis gate location and name, we assume segments to the north should be
assigned as access=permissive basis poi's and surrounding landuse polygon
names
Example way id's -
way 655215117
way 655215119
way 655215118
way 129591536
However, access restrictions are given to segments towards south
Example way id's -
way 28296648
way 23172246
way 23172447

2)**Segments assigned as access=private should be changed to
access=permissive**
Below mentioned example way id's are assigned as access=private, however
basis the landuse residential polygons, we assume access should be changed
to permissive.
Example way id's -
way 130960943
way 22952874