From: "Matthias Meisser" <dig...@arcor.de>
To: talk-pt@openstreetmap.org
Date: 21/10/2013 20:38:19
Subject: Re: [Talk-pt] Portuguese flyer?

As nobody replyed, I like to ask more specific:

Woul it be ok to you, if *I ask some locals* to create portueuse
translation of the official flyer?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:OSM_flyer_2010_thumb.png
(I think I will use the more recent version, but sadly its just in DE
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:OSM_flyer_2011_german.jpg)

For *printing* a few thousands that can be spread to local mappers,
will there be a organization that likes to sponsor and get's a
attribution on the flyer?
I would replace the german book with the english edition, ok?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Books#OpenStreetMap:_Using_and_Enhancing_the_Free_Map_of_the_World
Should I ask OSMF or do you know any local sponsor or at least a
Portuguese online service to order the prints?

I will try to create another A5 flyer dedicated to the use of the
"notes" function, that allows locals to easily contribute more
details. IMHO this makes sense, as if they see some empty buildings,
they might remember about local POIs?

Matthias