The translation looks good.

I've spotted a couple typos s/eligações/e ligações/ and s/azona/a zona/.

The other thing I've noticed, and I don't know very well how to explain
it in english, is that the verbs have been conjugated in a way that it
seems the writer knows the reader personally (and are friends).

What I mean is, "Podes encontrar o web..." is similar to "Tu podes
encontrar o web...", using "Tu" is not polite if you don't know the
other person. Personally I prefer to see "Pode encontrar o web...".

I suppose that teenagers don't care about how it's written but someone
the age of their parents (or older) might not like it, I'd say that the
flyer should try not to give a bad first impression.

Finally, where it says open-source software, does it mean open source or
free software[1]?

[1] http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html#open-source

Mauro Santos