Around 70 out of reported 144 Polish firefighters seems to be headed to
Ljusdal (Kårböle) [1]. That would correspond to #01 Enskogen on the map
Blake posted a link to in earlier email, some satellite images from
Copernicus found at [2].

[1]
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/gavleborg/polska-brandstyrka-till-ljusdal-anlander-pa-tisdagen
[2]