On 22 Oct 2009, at 11:03, Peter Miller wrote:

On 22 Oct 2009, at 10:11, Christoph Boehme wrote:

Good Morning,

this is just to let you know that NOVAM is working again. It can be
found on http://mappa-mercia.org/novam . Please update any old links
and
booksmarks.

Since I decided not to implement a merging functionality on the
website
I have removed most of the old user interface elements and made the
NOVAM viewer the new interface. Please tell me if you miss any
functionality from the old user interface.

I will update the colour coding of the bus stops at the weekend.

Thanks Christoph. Much clearer.

I understand that when you update the colours you will show:-

1) Unverified naptan import nodes (ie with verified=no)
2) bus stops in OSM which don't have any NaPTAN fields (ie ones
without a naptan:AtcoCode field).
3) stops that don't have all the expected fields (please remove
routeref field from this test)

Why not show the items that are missing somehow for each bus stop?

I don't yet see any green happy bus stops in London and can't see why.

4) and of course... complete and happy stops which have everything
required!

Can I suggest that you place stops with issues on top of ones without
issues on the browser, so that stops with problems are not obscured by
nearby ones which are ok.

When you have that in place I will I suppose have to go and complete
the review of stops in my town!

Looking across London it looks like the majority are "Merged bus stop which still lack some tags" when they should be "Bus stop which was imported from NaPTAN and which has not been verified yet", would it be possible to get the logic changed?

Would it be possible if you could add a permalink?

What about a node id and a link to Potlatch/JOSM?

Shaun

Thanks again,

Peter

Cheers,