Chris Hill <o...@raggedred.net> wrote:
> Christoph Boehme wrote:
> > Good Morning,
> >
> > this is just to let you know that NOVAM is working again. It can be
> > found on http://mappa-mercia.org/novam . Please update any old
> > links and booksmarks.
> >
> > Since I decided not to implement a merging functionality on the
> > website I have removed most of the old user interface elements and
> > made the NOVAM viewer the new interface. Please tell me if you miss
> > any functionality from the old user interface.
> >
> > I will update the colour coding of the bus stops at the weekend.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Christoph
> >
> Thanks Christoph.  How do I find what what tags are needed to be
> completely tagged?

The current rules are listed in message [1]. These were devised when we
did the first trial import in the Birmingham area which had the Naptan
stops imported without highway=bus_stop tags. Since then most other
areas opted to have the Naptan stops automatically activated. So, the
original colour scheme does not really work anymore. The new colour
scheme which I plan to add at the weekend is outlined in message [2].

> The page still won't print (produces a largely
> blank page from FF3) which is valuable for taking out to find stops
> yet to be checked.

I'll have a look at this. One problem is probably that there is no
stylesheet for printing and the other problem might be that almost all
page content is added with Javascript.

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]