On 28 June 2010 18:58, Claudius Henrichs <claudiu...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Just a comment on the complexity of the public transport scheme by Oxomoa:
> You could get along with a very basic variant already and thus be
> standard-conform:
> - Just put all way segments and the stop_positions in a relation with
> "from=..." and "to=..."
> - Clone the relation in JOSM and reverse the order and switch "from=..."
> and "to..."
> - put those two relations in a "line=bus/tram" relation  and you're done.
> Not much more effort.

Doch, or on the contrary. First of all, there is the talk of JOSM again,
which itself has a steep learning curve. I think we possibly don't
understand each other: I don't have a problem with "difficult tools", I have
enough courage to learn them, but I *need helpers quickly*. I need to assign
simple things to "simple people", beginners with almost zero knowledge, so
JOSM is out of question, potlatch is the ultimate medium. Potlatch allows
mapping, but not much more. The answer is not necessarily to go to a more
difficult tool, but maybe in the other direction of "easier rules".

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk