On 14 January 2011 18:56, ant <antof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14.01.2011 14:29, Richard Mann wrote:
>
>> If I were ever to map it, I'd put it in as a separate relation and put
>> days of operation in the two variants (do we have a tag for that?). I
>>

> I've seen people use "opening_hours" on route relations.

Wrong, due to different "opening hours" at different bus stops.

I will elaborate on the complexity of timetable datasets, with actual
examples, if time permits. One question here, are you developing this
software as an academic assignment? If so, in which journal would you like
to publish?

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk