2011/1/23 Michał Borsuk <michal.bor...@gmail.com>

> Could you please explain what you mean, because I'm not sure. The links
> provided show bus routes with nothing difficult in particular. They could be
> mapped as one relation each, only if bus stops are tagged correctly.
>
> I just want to be sure we can draw in OSM the exact same map as I gave as
examples. These examples show distincts ways taken by buses, depending on
the direction. If it can be done for these simple lines just with a single
relation and stops tagged correctly, it's fine for me.

However, I still have doubts concerning this line, which is the most complex
in my city:
http://tisseo.fr/sites/default/files/Tisseo_hiv16web.pdf

I don't see how we can map this without at least 2 relations, where the line
splits up in the two directions "Sept Deniers" and "Stade E. Wallon". And
about the night extension to the SNCF railway station, I think we'd need a
distinct relation as this line is called "16S" instead of "16".