On 01/25/2011 12:19 AM, Michał Borsuk wrote:
On 01/24/2011 11:38 PM, Christian Krützfeldt wrote:

If disagree then please attack my arguments with
counter-arguments. I stand by what I wrote.

Well, I could agree with you that your proposal is fine for most usage
cases. But below you say it yourself, the direction is lost, so for
all those usage cases where people would like the direction your
proposal isn't working.

Graphically lost, so no arrows (that didn't work anyway, because there
are streets in which bus A runs one-way north, bus B runs one-way south,
and openbusmap.org could not render this).

This is what I mean
http://www.openbusmap.org/?lat=49.26791&lon=7.10739&zoom=16&layers=BT
http://www.openbusmap.org/?lat=49.24427&lon=7.14187&zoom=17&layers=BT

Buses 521, 522, and 525,526 respectively, each run in one direction, but the opposite one, and openbusmap.org is lost.

Greetings,
LMB