what is the benefit in doing this?
have done it earlier but it is a lot of work and I can't find any
reason in which use ore application it helps.
If you consider it a sign of completeness or accuracy then this is not
the way to go.
If you want to see if anyone worked on tiger data it is as simple as
creating a diff between the original tiger uploads and the current
planet.
most of the tiger tags should be erased from the database. After
split,merge,duplicate,move,correct of ways these tags totally broken.
A bot could be used to erase them on any node,way which was modified
from the original data.