On 06/05/2010 07:07 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I think the 15cm and 30m imagery is not from MassGIS, but was paid for
> by USGS, and massgis has been hosting it.  But I'm not sure.

You may be right. It's not clear (IMO) from the metadata. Fortunately,
it shouldn't matter.

> Do you have JOSM WMS urls to put in a josm config file for these?

Well, not really... The example was from a dl:ed GeoTIFF.

There's a link to the WMS capabilities description on this page:

http://gisdata.usgs.gov/edc_catalog/fetch_layer_docs.php?LayerName=Boston,%20MA%200.15m%20%28Apr%202008%29

That has four Boston 15cm layers plus the "Footprint" layer. The latter
works fine in JOSM/WMS, but the actual image layers don't. The image
layers are specified as queryable="0", which I suspect may be why. They
seem to load in QGis, though, which confuses me. Any ideas to get this
working?

Otherwise, perhaps we can download the GeoTIFFs and serve them with
MapServer or something...

--
Lars Ahlzen
l...@ahlzen.com