Anyone know if the problem with the tigerviewer map showing too much red is being worked on, or where to report it?

At 2010-12-16 06:07, Alan Mintz wrote:
At 2010-12-15 10:04, Ian Dees wrote:
Look at the TIGER edited map. There is *lots* of untouched TIGER data in OSM:

http://open.mapquestapi.com/tigerviewer/index.html?zoom=9&lat=40.07546&lon=-76.329999&layers=B

Do you know what the criteria are for red vs. green? Unless this came from a very old dataset (<2009), I believe it's wrong. I see _way_ too much red in places where I've done a lot of work.

Here's a simple case: http://open.mapquestapi.com/tigerviewer/index.html?zoom=16&lat=34.16103&lon=-117.58066&layers=B

If you look at the blocks framed by Hermosa, Hillside, and Haven, it shows only one green road.

If you look at the area with the data view in OSM at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=34.15963&lon=-117.58032&zoom=16&layers=M , you'll see that I edited every street, correcting geometry, tagging source and source_ref, researching naming discrepancies, adding cul-de-sacs, etc.

In particular, if you look at http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/7268631/history , you see that I first edited it at Wed, 27 May 2009 10:41:28 +0000.

Does it maybe ignore ways where balrog-kun (or another bot) was last to act, even if the way was previously edited?

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>