James Mast <rickmastfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm curious, but how have you guys been tagging them when
> you add them? I've been tagging them as "highway=service ;
> access=official". I was wondering if I was using the correct "access"
> tag so that routers wouldn't route you onto them by accident. -- James

Define what you mean by an Interstate crossover.  If you simply mean a point
where an ordinary road passes

 over the Interstate on a bridge, or the Interstate passes over the ordinary
road, there are no special restrictions on either way other than those applying
to adjacent sections of roadway, and thus no reason to for a router to avoid
the crossover.  Use the layer tag on both ways to indicate that it isn't a
grade-level intersection.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to