In order to improve OpenStreetMap in Chattanooga TN we are having an editing party on December 4th 2011 from 9 to 2 at the Outdoor Chattanooga Headquarters. Outdoor Chattanooga is working on releasing an OpenTripPlanner application (similar to Portland's application) and the plan is to use OpenStreetMap as the base. They want to interface with the OSM community and this is a first step to making that happen. At some point soon we will be having an actually mapping party. If you wish to help from where ever you are - please help us connect unconnected ways to help with routing people and bicycles. We will handle the tags.

Bring your own laptop or use one provided. I plan on running through potlatch and JOSM and how ways need to be tagged to work with OpenTripPlanner. Breakfast will be served - and hopefully a good (and slightly frustrating) time will be had by all.

Location:
http://www.outdoorchattanooga.com/383.htm
Time: 9a.m. to 2p.m.

Randy