Hello all,

I'm having that problem and still having several others in Potlatch 2. I can't add points. If I try to add a point, I can no longer highlight any ways. I have to save my work, go back to "View" and then return to "Edit," which reloads Potlatch 2. Also, many ways, particularly residential streets, are not visible. Where there is a turning circle at the end of a street, only a dot for the turning circle is visible, but the white line for the street is missing. In other instances, the name of a way is visible, but the line for the street is not. The same issues occur on both my computers and in both Firefox and Chrome. Does anyone know if someone is trying to fix this? I've traded emails with members in the US and Europe who also have this problem.

Charlotte

To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
From: Alexander Jones <happy5...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 02:15:07 -0600
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Mapnik slower than usual?
        <mailto:talk-us-requ...@openstreetmap.org?subject=subscribe>

Nathan Edgars II wrote:

> Is it just me, or are there more timeout magnifying glasses than usual?
> Is this due to the Osmarender server going down?

Good, so it isn't just me.

PS I had some trouble sending this article. My news reader said that the
group was read-only.

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techl...@techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that would affect the first three freedoms.