* Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com> [2012-04-04 22:26 -0400]:
> On 4/4/2012 10:23 PM, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> >There seems to be a problem here with US 17-92:
> >http://elrond.aperiodic.net/shields/?zoom=12&lat=28.96029&lon=-81.31906&layers=B0
> >Change over to "sign style" and a bunch of shields appear.
>
> Er - upon rerendering, they don't appear in "sign style" anymore.
> That definitely says there's a problem now.

I appear to have inadvertantly broken the rendering of shield clusters
with one of my code changes last night.  (One of the deawbacks of having
the only public version of this also being my development environment.)
It's fixed now[0], and I've scheduled that area for rerendering.  I'll see
if I can tell which other areas were rendered during the bad window and
get them rerendered.

[0] It's fixed with the cutout shields.  Because of some changes I'm
    working on, I don't have the source images to fix the sign style at
    the moment, so it'll take me a little while to regenerate them.

--- --
Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet.  He
is behind me.  You are in front of me.  If you value your lives, be
somewhere else.
                       -- Delenn (Babylon 5, "Severed Dreams")