I dont think that zipcodes and housenumbers count as copyrightable in usa.
I am not importing the entire database, and I am not copying the shapes
there. Also I am matching them up with bing, I really have doubts about the
data being protected in any meaningful way. I will do more research with
the county and get an opinion from them in writing on monday.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont