I ended up deleting it completely. But another mapper disagreed with my
edit and reverted some of it. Not sure if he reverted the entire thing. It
was my mistake completely. Thought everyone was in agreement. The link i
provided no longer shows the entire railway due to my deletion. But if you
follow the link and check the history of the area I'm sure you can find it.
Again sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes. Did not mean to at all.

Regards,
Hans